Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't access mounted images

hi,

i've had a look through the forum and couldn't find a solution to my problem... i hope this hasn't been addressed elsewhere....

i installed DT 4.06 and the virtual drive appeared as its supposed to labeled as a DVD drive....

when i mounted a DVD ISO image to this drive (and i tried several different formats all of which mount well on other computers) explorer took several minutes before changing from DVD drive to a CD drive but other than that nothing happened. i couldn't browse the image and the label didn't change to reflect the content of the image.... also explorer would occasionally hang while it tried to read the mounted image...

any suggestions ?

cheers

dog

Have you installed SPTD 1.35?
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

that solved the problem, thank you very much.... everything is working now... sorry to have truobled you

Comment

Originally Posted by dogstar10
        that solved the problem, thank you very much.... everything is working now... sorry to have truobled you
        You dont need to excuse for your problem... Its good to know that there is such a problem and that it can be solved by installing newest sptd.
        Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

Comment

Originally Posted by AnalCobra
          You dont need to excuse for your problem... Its good to know that there is such a problem and that it can be solved by installing newest sptd.
          hey, i'm british, i can't help apologising even when its not my fault

Comment

Working...
          X