DT Pro - missed the boat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT Pro - missed the boat?

At the risk of getting this thread dumped by the mods - I'm going to suggest that DT Pro drop Starforce "support" since that protection is no longer being used in new games by any decent publisher?

Having said that, if it does work on a SF protected game that allowed me to play the game without installing the SF drivers then that would be a very attractive feature.

SF v3 has been around since early 2003 - that's over three and a half years ago!
    Tages on cd appeared over a year before that.

Tages on DVD support - now that would be nice...

Tages is already supported by DT Pro. You should read other DT Pro thread.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz
      Tages is already supported by DT Pro. You should read other DT Pro thread.
      Sorry if I mislead anyone. The question is based on a product that has not been released generally yet; so Tages support remains unproven.

Comment

Well an administrator or someone from beta team gives you the same answer ^^.
        Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz
          Well an administrator or someone from beta team gives you the same answer ^^.
          I AM LITTLE CONFUSED!!!!
          DAEMON PRO VERSION IS NOT YET RELEASED - AM I TRUE ?

ANY BODY HAVING IDEA OF ITS LAUNCH ?

IT'S REALLY GREAT

Lächeln

Comment

That's an easy answer:
            When it's done....
            This year should be realistic

Comment

Originally Posted by professorx
              Sorry if I mislead anyone. The question is based on a product that has not been released generally yet; so Tages support remains unproven.
              Well, you can choose to doubt the veracity of the admins and beta testers. But I don't see any reason why they'd lie to us, do you?

Comment

Originally Posted by Goenk
                That's an easy answer:
                When it's done....
                if only I could start a poll as to when people reckon it will be out I would
                I personally think that the odds of Starforce going bust before Christmas are better

Comment

Originally Posted by professorx View Post
                  At the risk of getting this thread dumped by the mods - I'm going to suggest that DT Pro drop Starforce "support" since that protection is no longer being used in new games by any decent publisher?
                  Having said that, if it does work on a SF protected game that allowed me to play the game without installing the SF drivers then that would be a very attractive feature.
                  SF v3 has been around since early 2003 - that's over three and a half years ago!
                  Tages on cd appeared over a year before that.
                  Tages on DVD support - now that would be nice...
                  I've a very bad news: Starforce has returned (see Anno 1701)

Comment

Originally Posted by Nickname.MD View Post
                    Starforce has returned (see Anno 1701)
                    Which country? In Germany and US it has Tages.
                    In Czech version of Armed Assault is also StarForce 4.5 (i heard it is 4.5)
                    Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Goenk View Post
                      That's an easy answer:
                      When it's done....
                      You sure about that?
                      This year is fast drawing to a close....

I think better to leave comments like that at the When it's done point... then the delays don't come along and bite you in ur a$$... For all we know the dtools team could be shooting for a december 2010 release...
                      SpeedLabs Inc. - Welcome to the real world...

Comment

yeh, bundling it with duke nukem forever eh? ;p

rumors were end of the year, patience is a virtue
                        my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Guess that DTPro will be done when Duplex Software, which, as a matter of fact is DT team (imho), complete beta testing of their sptd driver on 4.xx version using end_user computers.

Comment

Originally Posted by nerva View Post
                            Guess that DTPro will be done when Duplex Software, which, as a matter of fact is DT team (imho), complete beta testing of their sptd driver on 4.xx version using end_user computers.

......yaddayadda blablabla (which, as a matter of fact!!! and then: IMHO) ...... my goodness, do you know how silly this
                            reads?

What concerns our Pro, who the fuck are you that you know
                            how we test and that Pro will contain SPTD at all?
                            All you do here is ALWAYS try to afraid people, to hurt our
                            business, etc etc.

We - on the other site, even told that your development is
                            well done (its your businesspractice I have personally a problem
                            with)
                            and NEVER hijacked your website like you do every now and
                            then.

Maybe you should think about leaving our website alone, at
                            least keep your mouth shut when you're here. As an official
                            from StarForce, your main purpose on our website should be
                            to HELP others who run into trouble with your protection.

We do not bark at your website, too, so do us a favor and
                            stop this silly attacks, they are by far too obvious. Stop this
                            silly games once and for all. We both waste our time here
                            with this shit. If you have to TELL me something - feel free
                            to send me a PM.

Comment

yup speculation + rumor != concrete facts
                              my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Working...
                              X