No announcement yet.

Eastside hockey Manager 2007 (eLicence)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eastside hockey Manager 2007 (eLicence)

Hello,

I have Daemon and Alcohol 120, I tried creating an image from the game "NHL eastside hockey manager 2007" but it doesnt work.

now I understand eLicence is really hard to overcome it, so can anyone help?

thanks

Which Daemon Tools and Alcohol version? Which profile/settings did you set in Alcohol 120%?

Which error did you get from game?

BTW never heard from eLicence as a copy protection.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Seems the game is available via digital download only?
      Alcohols purpose is creating backups of your CDs / DVDs.
      In your case there is no need to make a backup as you can redownload the game if you like.
      If you have problems with your eLicence you should contact game support.

Comment

thanks guys for the reply, I used the latest verison of Daemon 4.06 and Alcohol 120, I dunno what settings to do lol.

I simply want to play the game without CD (due to scraches) cause the company charges not only for the game but for the CD as well..its too much.

Comment

The game is ONLY available via digital download. See my post above for link.
          So where did you get your CD?
          You do not need a CD for playing because there is none. Just download the game and activate it.
          Last edited by FordPrefect; 15.11.2006, 13:26.

Comment

Originally Posted by FordPrefect
            The game is ONLY available via digital download. See my post above for link.
            So where did you get your CD?
            You do not need a CD for playing because there is none. Just download the game and activate it.

I bought the backup CD, the game is scrached up, I dont have the Active code anymore (it was on my hard drive), I just recently bought a new hard drive because my old hard drive was ate up by a virus so I had to buy a new one. It didn't give me a chance to go into Windows XP (thats how big the virus is), so I couldn't get to backup everything.

I need the use the game without the CD and would have to create an image to use the program with no-cd.exe? I really don't want to spend $40.00 again (i can't afford it do to christmas)...can someone help me please (I also tried contacting the company but they said they need proof of purchise..I have none, I provided my Credit card number and name but no responses...i kept on it and no responses).

Comment

No activation code, no playing. And do not talk about cracks here. It's not allowed.
              You have to clarify this with elicense.

Comment

maybe a solution could be to boot on your old HD with a live cd and get the file like that... so you won't need to deal with them.
                Carpe diem

Comment

Working...
                X