Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulltime ETA??

Hello yet again. . .

I was hoping someone here might be able to supply me with a estimated time frame for the next version of DT as I have been visiting the main page 5 times a day (sometimes more) waiting for the version with all the fixed SPTD 1.35. . .

The silent installer isn't worth the delay if thats all thats holding it off. . . I am in the process of finnishing off my LAST xp upgraded installer and would really like to have this on the disk (I am hoping to finnish it in the next week. . . but if it will take longer for DT then I'll either hold of the disk till its out (or make one now if DT is still a ferw weeks off)??

Sorry about the noobie type question but I really wish all projects had an ETA on the forum or main page. . . I know that most projects don't usually involve a time limit BUT an ETA is better than the mabey I will release it today or mabey next year!

Thanks (and if you don't want to post to the forum then email me).

ETA is the same as always. When it's done. You won't get anything more than that.

Comment

the silent install possibility is what really is absolutly "unimportant" related to development process.

If we would know for exact release-dates, why should we not
      announce them? You already know that most projects don't
      release a time-frame or ETA. Now ask yourself why this is so

Well, we plan to release new DT version THIS year.

Comment

Working...
      X