• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading a DVD ISO file help

Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition v5.1
    Burning Software: DVD Decrypter
    Anti-virus Software: PC-Cillin 2000
    DAEMON Tools Version: 3.41

:cry: I had Daemon-Tools installed to my system before so I could watch allready bought DVD's without the need of a DVD Drive because my daughter inserted a stick into the DVD-ROM Drive, so It is getting fixed, I load the DVD, I use InterActual Player to see the DVD, but it has an error, could this be a problem caused by Daemon-tools or another program(InterActual PLayer?)

Try another software DVD player, e.g. WinDVD.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

And my favorite music artist is AC/DC

Comment

I found It!

First of all, thank you for NOTHING of your help, but I found out that I didn't have a DVD-player reader codec, so the computer knew it was a DVD disk, knew what and how to open it, but it could not find the codec to display the MPG2 movie in .VOB format, thanx for no nof your help!! gladly appreaciated!!! My favorite singer is MADONNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love her music!!!!!! (I am an teenanger)

Comment

(I am an teenanger)
          That's no excuse!

First of all, thank you for NOTHING of your help, (...)
          thanx for no nof your help!! gladly appreaciated!!!
          :roll:
          This is neither InterActual Player nor a music forum! So thank you for understanding that we don't care if you use some kind of software coming without the needed codecs, nor who your favorite singer is!
          Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
          They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
          X