Gothic III and Daemon 4.0.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gothic III and Daemon 4.0.8

I wanted to try to see if the new Daemon tools could bypass the Tages protection when I noticed something that I thought was specifically related to VC8. After successive tries my computer restarts for some reason. I know that usually restarts are due to some form of driver related conflict or perhaps some kind of power / hardware failure, but this only occurs while starting Gothic III. It occurs when I attempt to start Gothic III while mounted on either virtual drive program after a few start attempts. At any given time I only had one of the programs installed and no other virtual drive programs have ever been installed on my computer asides from those two.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

You have to wait until DT Pro release. DT Pro is able to make Images of Games that are Tages protected. (TagesDumper- Twin sectors)
    Last edited by korn2006; 18.11.2006, 21:56.

Comment

So no one has any clue why my computer might be restarting ONLY when starting Gothic 3 using virtual cd programs?

Comment

well its jowood protection + tages, so its possible they might be calling ExitWindows if they detect something is messing with the protection...
        my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

Working...
        X