SecuRom and The Guild 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SecuRom and The Guild 2

I can't figure this out. Before I left for work, I downloaded procyon. I ran procyon with The Guild 2 exe and it loaded just fine. I come back from work (9 hours later) and it says securom detects that I'm using a mini image of the game and will not run. I reinstall the game. Same problem. redownload procyon. Same problem. I download a couple different securom "loaders". Same problem. I download a program that hides all of my CD drives. SAME PROBLEM! Did Securom learn or somthing? Am I not using procyon right? Because I don't understand how its possible how procyon works fine once and then 9 hours later it doesn't. What the hell is wrong?

Download the SecuROMFix program from CureROM.net and run it, then try again. It resets some of the permissions needed for SecuROM to run properly.

Comment

"Conflict with Emulation Software detected.
      Please have a look at http://www.securom.com/message.asp?m=emu&c=1001 for further, more detailed information."

Since I think I've used almost all the "anti-securom" program out there, I think is version is securom is unbeatable

Comment

Working...
      X