Neverwinter Nights 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neverwinter Nights 2

OK, This is not an image problem per se, as I cannot even get past the blacklisting on this game. I applied patch 1.2 and now whenever I try to run the game with the image mounted I get the 'emulator detected' error message.

I am using YASU 1.03, DT 4.08 and still no joy. When I enable my physical drive and stick the DVD in, it works 100%. Any tips?

yes, read the nwn forums. 1.02 is heavily bugged and was pulled back...but then they still released it.

with other games same securom version is no problem. in nwn there are black screens on startup or direct crashes before any cd check.

Comment

Are you sure it's good image?

For example, I use poseidon NWN2 mini-image (from GCW), and DT4.08, without any antiblacklisting software and NWN2 can run fine.

But, at same GCW, there was some bender NWN2 mini-image with which I could never run the game.

Don't know how it works with full image...

Comment

I just updated the game and nothink works. I tried this:
        - I used the miniimage from GCW and I receive: "Emulator detected! Please deactivate virtual drive and emulation software."
        - I used Yasu to hide the virtual drive and I receive the same message.
        - I tried Deamon and Alcohol with the same result.
        - I desactivated the pshisical dvd
        - I used procyon in diferent combination, and I received the message with "A security module...."
        Do you have any ideeas???

Comment

Do you have any other software like CloneCD, Blindwrite etc. installed? They might be blacklisted as well.
          "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

since i removed my firewall it works perfectly...even 1.02 which never started with installed / turned off FW

newest securom hast some serious problems. it just turns out to a new starforce where you cant use regular software.

Comment

Try this:
              -take the 1st image from GameCopyWorld (poseden-image)
              -after mounting switch off Daemon-Tools and leave emulation-options enabled
              -use Y.A.S.U. 1.04

Don`t hide the physical drives or anything else.
              Works fine with german version 1.02 809.

Comment

Works!

Originally Posted by DonMarco View Post
                Try this:
                -take the 1st image from GameCopyWorld (poseden-image)
                -after mounting switch off Daemon-Tools and leave emulation-options enabled
                -use Y.A.S.U. 1.04
                Don`t hide the physical drives or anything else.
                Works fine with german version 1.02 809.
                Thanks DonMarco I just tried the above and it works with NWN 2 v 1.03 (835) Vista x64.

Comment

Poseidon Mini-Image from gamecopyworld.
                  DT 4.08HE (All emulation turned on)
                  NWN 2 v 1.03 (835)
                  NO YASU, Pr0t.St0p, etc.

Working on Windows XP SP2 - 32 bit version

Just mounted the image and it worked fine.

Comment

Just updated to v1.03(840), have tried all the methods here but none are working. Please help. Thanks.

Comment

Try YASU 1.05 sluggish_homer
                      Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                      Peace Through Power

Comment

hey guys

i got a problem with nwn2 as well

first i played it with cd, then applied a no cd exe, but after noticing that i cannot trade with merchants that way i removed it.

now after some looking around i found out that it worked fine with DT 4.08 and the poseden image from gcw, but still i cannot trade with any merchant in the game, even after starting a new character/game.

i didn't try reinstalling yet, cause patching alone took ages on my pc, so anyone got an idea how i can fix that?

Comment

Hm, I know that a noCD in this game did cause a problem for trading and magic, in your case I think it really is best to reinstall the game
                          If the minimum wasn't acceptable it wouldn't be called the minimum.

Comment

Originally Posted by Alex86D View Post
                            Hm, I know that a noCD in this game did cause a problem for trading and magic, in your case I think it really is best to reinstall the game
                            I can't agree with you. I had a noCD for version 1.03 and i had no problem with merchants and spells , tested on my friends pc aswell. Btw for version 1.04 of nwn2, combo YASU 1.07 + newest deamon (with poseidon image from gcw) working fine without any problems.

Comment

No crack talk here. Get the fuck off.
                              Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
                              Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
                              Schreibt mir eine PN!
                              If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Comment

Working...
                              X