start/tray bar missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• start/tray bar missing

I used the search option and didn't find anything on this problem so here it is:

Ok well today I installed a new graphics card. Anyway went through set up and all for that and noticed my start/tray bar was missing. i didn't think much on it because after I rebooted with my new card fully installed the start/tray bar showed back up. However I ran daemon-tools and mounted a game (Hitman BloodMoney) to see if the card was working. after exiting the game the start/tary bar disappeared. I restarted and it still didn't come back up. So I did the whole ctrl+alt+del and looked through the processes. I noticed that rundll32.exe was in there. I remembered getting a warning msg about dll debuggers when downloading daemon so I went ahead and uninstalled it and restarted. also manually went in and deleted the system32\drivers\dtscsi.sys . My problem still remains though, and I'm not sure what to do. On my computer's other account everything is fine. Only this one seems affected.

Oh and hitting the start key doesn't do anything either, but I can still access all my desktop icons and what not.

Any suggestions?

Rundll32 is supposed to be running. As for the task bar, try running Task Manager, and closing then restarting explorer.exe.

Comment

Working...
    X