.bin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .bin

Hey which software of yours is used to install the .bin files? I am trying to install Halo on PC. plz give me a link to which one to use,

As I suspect that you yourself have made the image from an original disc you own - because everything else would be illegal and not be tolerated in this forum, leading to an instant deletion of your user account - you should have seen another file with the same filename, but with a .cue file extension instead of .bin.

You just take the .cue file and mount it in Daemon-Tools - the process is explained in detail in the help file (which you should consume first if you have questions about daemon-tools).

If for any reason you don't have the .cue file anymore, use Alcohol 120% to create a new image from your CD, using the mds/mdf file format (Alcohol's standard format). Questions about Alcohol 120% are answered in the Alcohol Support Forums.
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

hmmm when I try and make the file an image file it fucks up cuz of low cabinet space, what does this mean?

Comment

I'm sorry I don't get what you're trying to do.

Are you trying to make another image from your original CD? Or in some way manipulating the existing image?
        "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

What I mean is when I am trying to install halo, it fucks up at 78% every time. It says that there is not enough cabinet room, what should I do? uninstall some other files? :?:

Comment

Do you have enough free space for temp files?
            Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
            They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Working...
            X