You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
    sysProfile (Click me)

hmmmm.. that's pretty scary!

wonder how he did it..

Comment

Originally Posted by Mystique View Post
      Look at this nice Trick
      Click me
      Im pretty sure the lady was in on it, im pretty sure about the top half but not quite so sure of the bottom, the legs seemed somewhat confused.

Comment

hmmm, what kind of lame nickname is that?

Comment

The guy's name is Criss Angel, and he's damn good.
          Carpe diem

Comment

I was not talking about the magician's name. I meaned the
            name of the user right before my post (nerva_starforce)

Comment

Originally Posted by LocutusofBorg View Post
              hmmm, what kind of lame nickname is that?

Well you know it was just sitting there waiting to be taken, and considering all she does is troll the forum here I figured I'd let her know that other people can be annoying to her, as she is to them.

btw, im utterly distraught that my really long joke post didnt get authorised, that took me a good 20 minutes to type up, and I thought it was kind of amusing, too late to rethink? im guessing someone saw this nick, and saw the post title and thought it was serious, but it was FAR from serious :P

Anyways, sorry for the thread hijack, so much in fact that I'll make a guess at how this was done....

The woman you see "run off with her hands" is like that normally, theres a name for this condition and its parasomething (not paraplegic I dont think), the legs were automated robot type legs done by remote control, notice the loud tapping noise that comes from under his hand, also notice that he swap his person "because shes too short" which doesnt make any sense either, as you dont have to be any height for people to lie on a bench and be pulled.

That being said, it was a REALLY damn good trick, I dont want anyone to think that im trying to be a smartass or anything as some of the dudes other tricks are nothing short of genius.

if you want to see more of his tricks theres many on google video and youtube, look for "criss Angel", he explains how the levitation trick is done (and takes it one step further) and also watching climb through a window (yes its closed) is also pretty stunning to watch.

Comment

well, our forums are moderated, so it might sometimes delay
                a little bit until our bots/moderators checked the postings.

Your posting was ok, we only delete posts that are illegal
                by law or illegal by our site-rules, everything else we let
                pass through, even heavy critics adressed to us

Comment

Working...
                X