4.08 SPTD 1.38 and Nero and Alcohol probs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4.08 SPTD 1.38 and Nero and Alcohol probs

The problem is actually with sptd 1.38 nero alcohol and dvd-rws, at least so far. I installed it all , daemon worked fine, but when i tried to record a dvd-rw the drive couldn't recognize it as a blank dvd nor erase/format it. I uninstalled sptd, rebooted and nero once again could record dvd-rw, but daemon and alcohol now have problems and nero is not 100% (i.e it opened the tray right after the format process was finish while it was still showing that it was formatting the dvd).
    If they all use sptd, how can I solve this issue and have them all working on the same machine?

Disable Alcohol's Ignore Media Type function, and ensure RMPS emulation is disabled in Alcohol and Daemon Tools (better disable ALL emulations).
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

yup, its been covered before, please use the search button too
      my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

I used search but could not find it. I think this problem is worth a sticky - I found the solution here thanks to that:
        duplexsecure.com ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf duplexsecure.com alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!

Comment

Working...
        X