Sum Fax Abowt Starfawce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sum Fax Abowt Starfawce

Helo Ther, Mi naim iz Nerva ahnd eye cum frum Starfroce teknoligees.

ahlot uv bahd pres hass bin sed abowt Strafarce ahnd eye jist went two sit thi rekord strayt, I hahd teh folowing leist trasplanted bye eh profsionel translatoring.

1.Starforce does not blow up your computer, there are no witnesses left to prove this.

2.Our company does not threaten people with their lives if they say bad things about starforce, I would like to remind the people we recently contacted that Vladimir the butcher is still watching them and not to post anything in this thread.

3.Despite people often saying people from protection technologies have bad English, its untrue, we speak perfect English but everyone else speaks it badly, this much is OBVIOUS.

4.Despite the massive rise in DVD reader/writer sales since we started making protection for games, out software does not damage hardware, I would post proof of this by form of a video but the video is on a DVD and my drive isnt working at the moment.

5.I would like to take this chance to say that JUST because our forums were hacked by a fourteen year old kid, that does not reflect in anyway that our software is equally crap.

6.Starforce currently is THE most uncracked software in existance, and anyone claiming that this is because nobody is insane enough to use it anymore: please shut up, you might have a point there, but its not one im going to argue with, not because I dont want to but because I havent actually yet formulated a lie big enough to fit the situation.

7.We do not make web pages under the guise of other companies that claim to have proven that SF is safe, this has never been done, except that one time, and the other times you guys havent noticed yet.

8.There is NO public truth that our next version of our protection will involve you sending your youngest grandmother to us while you play the game as a security measure to stop piracy, however an announcement will be made about this soon.

9.We do not use Polonium 210 in the production of our software, however, we appear to have lost a rather substancial amount of this recently, and also one of our staff members, if you find this, please be sure to send it back to us as we cant protect our games properly without it.

10.If people support us, and tell companies they should be using protections like starforce, we will gladly send you a bottle of vodka (not the expensive stuff though), although this might have to wait sometime as currently we are undergoing some company cash flow problems as it seems nobody wants to use our virus, I mean protection....

eye fank u four reding thes wundrful fings.

Nirva.
    Quoted only for security and to point out that this is pure sarcastic.

Also I want to point out that the user
    "Nerva_Starforce" has nothing to do with the real Nerva here at DT-Forum (which is indeed a StarForce-
    Employee).
    The whole posting is for amusement only - not that one user here will post shit about it Nerva is well-known
    for her "debat-worthy" comments here but I doubt the real Nerva would go indeed so far

On the other hand - we saw already torrentlinks on SF-website, something I would not expect there LOL

Comment

4.Despite the massive rise in DVD reader/writer sales since we started making protection for games, out software does not damage hardware, I would post proof of this by form of a video but the video is on a DVD and my drive isnt working at the moment.
      That is so funny

Comment

Originally Posted by LocutusofBorg View Post
        On the other hand - we saw already torrentlinks on SF-website, something I would not expect there LOL
        This made me lol.

Comment

Working...
        X