Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem DT + Athlon64 X2

Hello,
    I use DT for a long time without problems, its a very good software.
    Now, after I installed my Athlon64 X2 processor, I have the problem that images which take a long time to mount. With my singlecore CPU the same images were mounted very fast.
    the worst image I aktually know takes about 1hour to mount.
    I have installed DT 4.08HE with SPTD 1.38.
    Hope you could help me.
    Greez
    Power

Make sure your Windows install has all the latest patches. I use Alcohol (which uses practically the same DT virtual device drivers) and have no problems with mounting images on my dual-core system (4400+ X2). Also, if you installed the dual-core optimizer from AMD, try uninstalling that and see if you still have problems.

Comment

How do I uninstall the dual-core optimizer?
      I'v deactivated the autorun of dual-core optimizer and the problem still occurs.

Comment

From Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel.

Comment

OK, I've done that and it doesn't even help. The Problem still occurs.

Comment

You could try the SPTD 1.39 beta. I know it's primarily to fix the boot issue with Logitech webcams, but it's worth a shot. You can get it from the Duplex Secure site.

Comment

I've tested it yesterday, but it doesn't help.

*EDIT*
              It seems to be a problem with the SPTD-driver, cause Alcohol has the same problem.
              Last edited by Powerstar; 03.01.2007, 09:33. Reason: new informations

Comment

Working...
              X