Age of Mythology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age of Mythology

Not sure if my first post went through or not, computer got really buggy on me. But im not sure how to bypass safedisc on AoM. I made the images using alcohol but i tried mounting them on daemon tools with safedisc option on, but it still gives me the no disc error. Anything i am not doing or did wrong? Any help appreciated, thanks.

If your image is done correctly just use a securom-hider like Pr0t.St0p, SD4.Hide or YASU, that should do the trick.

Hope that helps
    If the minimum wasn't acceptable it wouldn't be called the minimum.

Comment

Safedisc4

I have tried using all the tools you mentioned above. Not one has worked. The safedisc 4 hider doesnt work. It made a backup of something (after i mounted the game and clicked hide, a registery file was made in my documents) not sure if i have to put that file in the actual registery. I'm really not sure what im doing wrong. I have a CenDyne cd-drive.

Comment

Hm, I made a BW-image of the game and mounted it with Daemon Tools 4.08, then I applied patch 1.10 (which I think is the latest one) and used YASU 1.05. I played through the first 2 missions without any problems, loaded fine with videos and everything.

Maybe your image is not done properly? Does the original disc work? Do you have any programs like CloneCD or EZ-Play installed?
        If the minimum wasn't acceptable it wouldn't be called the minimum.

Comment

i need help too

to install age of mythology, do i need to burn the files into a cd or can i install it directly by opening the autorun file in my pc???? i can start the first cd but then it asks me to insert the seconds cd, i have the second cd files in my computer but not in a disk

Comment

You will need an image of all discs to install the game. Please create images from all your original discs using DAEMON Tools Pro or Alcohol 120%.
            "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Working...
            X