GRAW problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAW problems

After using daemon when i run the game i get a black screen, which then crashes to desktop.
    not sure if this was best place to post, feel free to move if it isn't.

thanks

I don't think DT cause this problem. Do you get the problem only with DT? When you start it from your original does this problem still excist?
    Last edited by korn2006; 23.12.2006, 23:51.

Comment

How did you create the image, which program and settings and work the game with the original dvd?

What version of DT do you use ?

Comment

My advice

1. Make Image with the latest Alcohol
        2. Choose SecuRom 4/5/7 profile
        3. Then mount it with DT 4.08
        4. Before you start the Game use Y.A.S.U 1.05 to avoid the
        blacklist

Comment

alright, i have my .mds file, i mount it on DT 4.08 with all options enabled, then i run YASU 1.05 says theyre hidden, i then click my shortcut, game starts to boot up, stops on black and crashes back to desktop.

Comment

Patch GRAW to the latest version and update your graphic card driver. Does it help?

Comment

graws up to 1.35
              and my driver card is updated aswell,
              still no luck

Comment

Does it work from your original CD?

Comment

it was, but i just tried it again and it did the same thing.

Comment

Reinstall the Game.

Comment

what is your video card as this game quite pushy on it upto date drivers from ATI or nvidias web site

hay my 8800 GTX Max every thing 1600x1200 i get 38FPS but thats most likey due to my cpu not been been able to keep up (hmm an dual core AMD X2 3800+ 2ghx @ 2.41ghz) whats intresting the game does not use any more then 95% cpu total (both combined)(game seems muti threded hate to try it on an single core)

copy protection what protection i can start this game up with the game Not mounted (id say not an DT issue) (i may have used an no cd crack tho)

(this mite be my first post as well as i just loged back in with my yr old account )
                      Last edited by leexgx; 25.12.2006, 14:07.

Comment

Working...
                      X