Error : "could not find any device(s) to hide... click OK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error : "could not find any device(s) to hide... click OK

I am currently having an issue with running YASU with Daemon tools. When I click on YASU, I get the error message: "could not find any device(s) to hide... click OK
    to exit Y.A.S.U."

I am running Vista RC2 32bit on a Compaq R3140US laptop (Athlon64 3000, 1gig ram, WD160g hd, DVD burner). Currently using Daemon V4.08HE and YASU v1.0. I was running this
    same system with an earlier version of Daemon tools, and everything worked great until I had an issue with a bootup error on my PC that caused a blue screen and reboot. I repaired my computer with the Vista DVD repair option (it appeared to be corrupted data in the C: drive formatting) and now everything is working except YASU. I can use Daemon tools and mount or dismount a drive, run the mounted drive, etc. but get the above message anytime I use YASU.
    I have tried uninstalling both YASU and Daemon tools, editing the registration to delete any leftover registry files, downloaded and installing the latest versions of both
    with no success. Even tried adding two or three additional virtual drives. BTW, the latest version of YASU v1.06 I tried, did not do anything but max out my CPU. It does that until you use task manager to shut it down. I would prefer not to format the C: drive and reinstall everything. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Try YASU 1.05
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

you may have some corrupt registry entries...
      try Y.A.S.U 1.07 from the Daemon-Tools download section...
      if it does not fix the problem post again, and well get it sorted out...
      Mail:
      curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

Version1.07 fixed it, everythings working great, Thanks for the assist!

Comment

Glad we could sort out your problem(s)...
          Mail:
          curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

Working...
          X