Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nvenetfd.sys

Hi Everyone,

As you can see I am new here and just registered. Now I know this isn't worth a post but I've registerd for a reason.

When I installed the latest daemon tools on a clean install of windows xp mce I got a nvenetfd.sys bsod. Now this happend during the night when I was downloading. Now I use acronis true image so as an test I restore my pc to the point before I installed daemon tools. And I never got the bsod again. Is there a possiblity that this bsod error is caused by DT? Right after I installed the software (the same night) I got the bsod. When I put back my backup without the software I never had any bsod before and after it. The the past I've used DT a long time. Never any problems. But now with my new installation the new sptd might be the problem? Anyone else experences similair problems?

So it must have something to do with DT? I saw on the forum that someone said this driver is part of the nvidia networkcard driver. And that's true. He also said to update up to the lastest. I have the latest 9.53 nforce drivers so I can't update it any higher.

Try uninstalling the NIC driver, installing DTools, then reinstalling the NIC driver.

Comment

Alright....when I have the time to test this I will. Now is not the best time for me to check it out. It's better to check it when I have to download alot so it can run all night long,etc.

But if I may ask.....why do you think this might help?

Comment

Working...
      X