[Problem] Auto Run virtual drive after reboot window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Problem] Auto Run virtual drive after reboot window

As I updated to the new version of daemon.
    Now, I mount the image file, it should auto run to pop up the menu, or when I double click on the virtual drive in "my computer", It's fine.

But the problem i got :
    I reboot and load into window, Auto run (pop up the cd menu) is coming again everytime.

I have tried to disable the option of "automount"
    but it doesn't work, it re-enabled after I reboot.

I would like to ask what the problem, is it the parts of bugs for the version 4.08? Thanks

Update to latest SPTD layer version:
    duplexsecure.com ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf duplexsecure.com alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!

Then disable autoplay feature of OS, or automount, and wait for next Daemon Tools version.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

I had the same problem, going back to SPTD v1.38 fixed it for me.. I haven't tried 1.40 or 1.42 beta yet. (only just now noticed they're available)

Comment

I have the same problem but I'm surprised that there are not so many replys to this thread. Maybe it's a bug that a few people have? My question is what are conditions in witch this problem manifests itself?
        I solved the problem by updating to latest SPTD layer version and disabling automount but I'm not happy with the solution. How long 'till the next version of DT?

Comment

Originally Posted by ramthor View Post
          I solved the problem by updating to latest SPTD layer version and disabling automount but I'm not happy with the solution.
          Did you try falling back to version 1.38? (if you can't find it, PM me) It's not much of a solution but I've had no problems with that version so it'll do me for now.

Comment

Same problem here as well. YGPM Mitsuko Aninikkou

Comment

Thanks all of you

In my memory, it seems not problem with the daemon which SPTD 1.38 included.

If it needs to down back to SPTD 1.38, so Can I suppose that means it is the problem caused by SPTD 1.39. Maybe I'll wait till next version of daemon/SPTD released.

As I don't like this solution. Now, I'm just unmount the image after using.

Comment

Well, it's a good thing I thought to check back here.. I can't receive or send PMs it seems. Should you still want the file, you can reach me at mitsuko[underscore]aninikkou[at]hotmail[dot]com. Replace the antispam bits with the appropriate symbols, of course.

Comment

Working...
                X