Autostart/mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autostart/mount

Hi, I am running Windows XP x64 Edition and am using Daemon Tools 4.08HE x64.

After mounting image and what not, I turned off my computer. Then when I turned it back on again, Daemon Tools started and auto-mounted the image again. So I unchecked Automount and made sure that Autostart was off. They were now both unchecked. So I restart my computer and the same thing happens again. Is this a bug or something?

Originally Posted by Joeyjoejoe View Post
    Hi, I am running Windows XP x64 Edition and am using Daemon Tools 4.08HE x64.
    After mounting image and what not, I turned off my computer. Then when I turned it back on again, Daemon Tools started and auto-mounted the image again. So I unchecked Automount and made sure that Autostart was off. They were now both unchecked. So I restart my computer and the same thing happens again. Is this a bug or something?

Comment

This must be a bug. Hope it gets fixed in the next version.

Comment

Some users with this issue reported it being fixed by updating to the latest version of SPTD. You could try installing 1.40 (or the 1.42 beta) and see if that changes anything.

Comment

Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
          Some users with this issue reported it being fixed by updating to the latest version of SPTD. You could try installing 1.40 (or the 1.42 beta) and see if that changes anything.
          I tried both, but none of them helped. Fact is, since i use the SPTD Driver >1.37, i do have this issue.

Comment

Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
            hello all

same thing withe last 1.40 in win xp 32bits

Comment

Working...
            X