Problem similar with kernel debug issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem similar with kernel debug issue

I started having that kernel debugger problem but I didn't mind since I decided to format the hard drive and install a fresh copy of windows. Having done that I installed Daemon Tools (daemon408-139-x86) and everything worked fine. Until the next reboot. I got the kernel debugger error message and I searched for it and found this thread. I tried this solution and it worked. I was able to install and use D-Tools again. But only again, only till the next reboot.

I got fed up and installed Alcohol (Alcohol_120_1.9.5.4327). Again, everything worked fine until the next restart when I got an error message saying that "loading alcohol device drivers failed! emulation options and native driver interface or alcohol will not be available". I've tried installing a newer sptd from here but it didn't change a thing. To make any of these programs work I have to reinstall them and then, till the next reboot they will work. I'm desperate, because I've been trying to solve this for a week now and gotten no progress. Any help will be appreciated.

I have:
    Antivirus: AVG Free 7.5.441
    Windows: XP Pro (5.1 Build 2600)
Working...
X