Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon Wont Install on Vista- "You Must reboot after previous operation"

Hi,

I would like some help installing the new version of Daemon Tools on Vista Basic Premium. I upgraded it myself. (I have a A+ cert so I'm not a complete noob ) Anyways, after running the installer no many how times I reboot I get the "You Must reboot after previous operation" error every time. I have read through the forums and found a few threads on this but no one has a clear cut answer. I LOVE daemon tools and use it a lot in my business (is there a donation method?) and would really like to be able to install it on vista. Please excuse me if this is an obvious fix but I would really like some help. Thanks!

SUMMARY:
    RUNNING VISTA BASIC PREMIUM 32 BIT
    run daemon408-139-x86 installer
    rebooted
    "You Must reboot after previous operation" now appears after every attempt to run the installer.
    I have the newest sptd and deleted all registry keys related. PLEASE HELP!!!

Do you mean Vista Home Basic, or Vista Home Premium? Have you tried running setup from the actual Administrator account (default accounts are Limited User unless set otherwise, which usually works but in some cases does not). You could also try running setup from Safe Mode.

Comment

Deamon Tools will not load on Vista

I seem to have the same problem, Im running Vista home premium, and Deamon Tools simply will not install. Came to the site, looking for a solution.....
      Please help.
      thx

Comment

simple way try and tell me

go to the program files and remove the foldr of the program after uninstalling and before that exit program ok..
        restart ur computer the install ,if it asks for restart do it and there is one more thing look a the version because x86,x64 installed on diffrent versions of vista so look which operating ystem u have and when u install go to the installation icon get the properties and run as administrator apply ok and go for it if the windows told u that the driver is not dgitally signed tell it to continue installing and it will work best regards ,,,ping me if something is not right ok

Comment

I have the same message on Windows Vista Ultimate.

Every time I try to run the setup program I get "You must reboot before previous operation" message. I rebooted 6 times before came here to post.
          I have Windows Vista Ultimate.

Please help. i can't live without Daemon Tools.

Comment

Working...
          X