Unmounts Image After restarting comp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unmounts Image After restarting comp

I mount 3 images with daemon tools and they worked fine and could run perfectly. But after i restart my computer or turn it off and turn it back on the next day, the drives were all unmounted. The number of drives are still the same but image i were not mounted anymore and i have to mount them again. It was working fine before reinstalled daemon tools because of the autostart; the major programs i used were installed before i installed daemon tools. Please Help me!

I use Windows Xp, Daemon Tools v4.08 X86, Nod32 antiVirus.

Anyone know this answer?

Has anyone have this problem before or have any idea how this can be fixed?
    I will be grateful for anything info you give me. Plz

Comment

Are these images located on hard disks or some external drives?

Comment

Location of my image

The location of my image is C:\Documents and Settings\AznDarknezz\My Documents\Alcohol 120%
        C: drive is my main
        My Daemon tools is located in D: Drive
        should i put the files in same drive?

Comment

I am having the same problem..except the first image i mount stays fine, but all others are dropped..now i have about 10 virtual drives installed and i try to mount an image the copy protection tells me that it detects emulation software.

Comment

I only have 3 drives right now and they all just seem to unmount after the computer restarts. And when i "Set Devise Parameters", If still reverts to default after rebooting. When i change the "Emulation options", it really changes and stay changed after reboot. Is it like something to do with our computer? or something to with daemon tools?

Comment

image not mounted after reboot

i'm having similiar problem here. it worked fine when the first time (after rebooting due to first time installation) i mounted the image.

Things went wrong when i reboot the computer. The image is showned mounted in the tray icon of Daemon. But I could not access the the files or drive under "My Computer".

i tried the both version of daemon3.47 and also the latest version 1.43. The results for both version are the same.

Could someone pls help? thanks in advance!

Comment

I have this problem too.

It wasn't apparent when I had Windowns XP Pro 32-bit and appeared when I did a clean install of Vista Ultimate 64-bit. Coincidence?

Comment

Enable Automount.
                  Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
                  Peace Through Power

Comment

I have the same problem on my Vista Home Premium 64x notebook. Automount is enabled. Anybody have a solution?

Comment

I'm starting to have this problem as well. I had the old daemon tools for a long time with the green symbol. Wish i had kept the setup file. I decided to update so i can experament see the reason another computer kept unmounting the drives. I had figured his computer was doing that sense he had vista. Now i'm suspecting it's because something has been done to this program. I'm using winXP. If there is a fix for this please post it under this topic.

I'll check other topics see if i can find anyone's solution. I'll post it here if i do.

Comment

Working...
                      X