Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible to prevent DT from starting with windows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible to prevent DT from starting with windows?

I only use DT every so often, and it's certainly not something I use every time I boot up, so I was wondering if I could disable it from starting with windows.

It's not in the startup folder or services, which is kinda my limit tbh - I don't fancy messing around in the registry if I don't know where I'm going. Don't like using msconfig either, if possible.

Also I was wondering what the deal is with backing up game cds. On all the game manufacturer forums the admins and so on declare that any use of cd/dvd emulation is illegal, but then people on emulation forums say it isn't

So is backing a game you have purchased and currently own, and emulating it in order to save you having to use the disk perfectly ok?

Disable Autostart option in Daemon Tools Options menu.
    If you use SPTD layer <1.42, updat to current version 1.42:
    duplexsecure.com ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf duplexsecure.com alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

it still seems to be opening every time. I've updated the SPTD and I've tried various combinations of autostart and tray icon ticks to no avail

Comment

Working...
      X