Need HELP with Starcraft!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need HELP with Starcraft!

I want to play Starcraft without the CD. I have downloaded Daemon Tools and i was told that it could somehow do something to let me play without the CD.

I'm just wondering what I have to do?
    Anybody know a step to step guide or something? I am new to all of this so bear with me.

Which copy protection? Scan the game with Protection ID?

Comment

think starcraft was old securom, maybe v5 or something if my memory is right
      my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

1. Create Image Image with Alcohol (SecuRom profile)
        2. Mount image with DT or Alcohol
        3. Run the game

Comment

I did make a mini-image (.iso format) for Starcraft which also works for Broodwar.

I had to use an .mpq editor (edited install.exe) to make the mini-image work for both.

EDIT:
          The disc does have some security on it but the .iso holds enough info, just be carefull not to "damage" the image file if you are goung to editing it.
          Last edited by sYk0; 06.03.2007, 21:12.
          Mail:
          curerom @ daemon-tools.cc

Comment

Neither Starcraft nor the Broodwar extension is copy protected. You can make the image with almost any app capable of making a disc image and then mount that image on DT.

Comment

Copy the data files from the starcraft cd onto hdd. Go to registry and point at the directory containing the starcraft data files you have just copied. It should be able to work.

Or use image method as described above.

Comment

Working...
              X