Sid Meier Railroad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sid Meier Railroad

Hello First time poster. I am trying to make a copy of my railroad game. I have Alcohol 120 and Blindwrite 6. I also have the new Daemon tools installed.

I cannot seem to make a copy of this program. I tried each of the above programs with no luck. I have search the forum and tried some of those options and still having no luck. I have made countless disc and none seem to work. I get the insert original disc in system and some link to sucurom.

I am very green but a fast learner. Is there anyone that can help me out?

Thank You

Sid Meier's Railroads is, as you can see in the game database, protected with SecuROM 7.26. If it's a CD game, make a copy using the according SecuROM profile and a low DPM extraction speed, if it's a DVD game, just activate DPM and use high DPM extraction speed.

Use YASU to hide your physical drives before running the game. As long as you get an "Insert original disc" message, your image is not good enough. "A required security module cannot be activated" on the other hand means that emulation methods have been detected, which can be fixed with YASU.

If it still doesn't work: Which drive are you using to backup the disc?
    "I was inappropriately blunt, wasn't I? Sorry, I do that a lot."

Comment

Working...
    X