Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tages and Starforce suport

@DT team aka LoB

pre-emtping the "when it gets done" reply and at the risk of getting flamed and banned, here goes...

Any progress on DT Pro (Beta/RC stages) with either of these increasingly popular protections?

It's just that news seems to be very quiet for a very long time e.g. the odd screenshot would be a nice "carrot"

keep up the good work anyway

P.

The answer is customer forum
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

I would just like to know what percentage is complete, that is all.

Also, the reason why it is getting very quiet about DT Pro is because if too much is said/seen/posted about it and how it will handle the more advanced copy protections, the greater the chances are that companies will find a way to prevent DT Pro from working around them.

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
        The answer is customer forum
        I just noticed a thread whre LoB mentioned this new customer area http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/daem...ro-t16168.html

If I could see that there was a beta 4.x Pro version available to customers only in the download section with screenshots and a chnage log then I would be far more tempted to register.

As it stands, it sounds like the Nationwide ad (UK)..."Brand new customers only!"
        Last edited by professorx; 10.03.2007, 20:34.

Comment

theres no public beta available to download, beta testing is a 'closed' team at the moment...

all registration gets you at the moment is...

1. better connection to the servers when they're busy
          2. a warm feeling from registering
          3. a 'customer' tag under your nick in the forum
          4. better support
          my views are 100% personal views..

Comment

I can vouch for the warm feeling!
            Goodnight Brave Warrior, Goodnight Monster-land..

Comment

This better support means also more news, of course we have more news about Daemon Tools Pro as the public.
              Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
              Peace Through Power

Comment

Though keep in mind that you'd only be registering/purchasing DTools, not DTools Pro. To the best of my knowledge, the option for a free upgrade to DTools Pro when you register DTools ended some time ago.

Comment

Working...
                X