Windows XP Pro System Restore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows XP Pro System Restore

A few days ago my isapnp.sys file went to shit and I had to do a repair with my XP CD. Now whenever I try to use Daemon Tools it shows a drive, but does not mount any of the ISOs I try to use. Anyone have a clue how to fix this? I've tried to reinstall as well as use other programs, but nothing works.

Uninstall DTools and SPTD. Reinstall the latest SPTD 1.42 and then reinstall DTools.

Comment

Everything ok in device manager? SCSI Controller and virtual drives? Which drivers are installed for the virtual devices (if any)?
      Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
      They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
        Uninstall DTools and SPTD. Reinstall the latest SPTD 1.42 and then reinstall DTools.
        I did this and nothing happens. DTools says that it mounts it, but it shows the drive with 0 bytes.
        Originally Posted by Copytrooper View Post
        Everything ok in device manager? SCSI Controller and virtual drives? Which drivers are installed for the virtual devices (if any)?

Also when ever I put a physical CD or DVD in to my drives, once again it shows up as a drive with 0 bytes. I can open it in folder view, but there is nothing there.

Comment

Working...
        X