Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do NOT buy anything at www.flanders.de !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do NOT buy anything at www.flanders.de !!

Hey,

i just want to tell you something about my experiences with that shop. Its a shop where you can buy much stuff for all game consoles.
    I ordered some stuff for my PS2 (controller, memory card, game, etc.) on the 09. September 2006 at that shop.
    All went fine with it. I also transfered the money to their bank account the next day and waited to receive the order.
    But i didnt receive my order, yet. I'm still waiting ...

I send them emails and called them but my mails kept being unanswered. Also on the phone i didnt catch them everytime but when i catched them then they telled me that everything is fine and they would send my order the next day to me.
    So i waited and waited another week and called again and they said the same bullshit and nothing happened like everytime.

I tried to call them again but always nobody was there.
    So i wrote a letter and send it to them with the content that i want to get back my money and that they have one week to transfer it back. If they dont transfer it back i will post my experineced with them in much forums ...
    Ok, you see the result, nothing happend until now, thats why i am posting this.

The next step will be to send a lawyer on this problem that i hopefully finally get my money back.

I dont want that the same thing happens to another person.
    So, be warned!!

Greetings,
    The Cobra
    Heaven Can Wait -- My Band-Page

congrats with you 1600 posts

and good luck man!

Comment

Hi AnalCobra,
      I play a lot of console games, and regularly buy console games/components online.
      Thanks for the heads up on flanders.de
      I'll be sure not to even contemplate ordering from them after reading this.
      PS. Good luck in recovering your money or the parts you ordered.
      SpeedLabs Inc. - Welcome to the real world...

Comment

Thanks for the advice.
        Mejor morir de pie, que no vivir de rodillas.

Comment

you transferred the money to their bank accounts? Never buy anything online without a credit card, or at least paypal. If you bought it with a credit card you could call up the company and dispute the charge. You would have your money bank already. Try reporting them to the better business bureau, I've worked with them several times and they have solved my problem.

BBB helps consumers and businesses in the United States and Canada. Find trusted BBB Accredited Businesses. Get BBB Accredited. File a complaint, leave a review, report a scam.

Comment

Thanks for your interests.
            I'll keep you up to date. So, finally after another email from me that im posting my experiences with them they responded on it and said that they will transfer the money back as soon as possible.
            hm, well lets see what that means.

I also learned from that, i wont choose bank tranfering anymore at shops which i dont know very much.
            I dont own a credit card and they also arent accepted at that shop but theres always the option to choose 'Nachnahme'. For that the shipping is more expensive but you have to pay it when you receive your order.

Comment

Originally Posted by estimablesir View Post
              you transferred the money to their bank accounts? Never buy anything online without a credit card, or at least paypal. If you bought it with a credit card you could call up the company and dispute the charge. You would have your money bank already. Try reporting them to the better business bureau, I've worked with them several times and they have solved my problem.
              www.bbb.org
              The .de domain means it's in Germany. I doubt the BBB will do much of anything there (not that it does much of anything here, either).

Comment

well, I know alot of people in german press (journalists), this
                site is somehow popular, too

All in all I would not want that someone post about negative
                experiences as a shopowner here at DT - this spreads the world pretty fast

plus, if we feel something really supernasty is going on, we would
                even "target" such bad boys by law, by help with press and
                all other legal methods that we have. Such idiots doesnt deserve
                any better. This is simple stealing hard-earned money from
                people that trusted such websites.

Maybe we should open own shop here

Comment

Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
                  The .de domain means it's in Germany. I doubt the BBB will do much of anything there (not that it does much of anything here, either).
                  lol, yeah I forgot about that.

Comment

Yesterday, i finally got my money back after sending some new mails ...
                    So, i wish you all good luck with your business and shopping.

Comment

Working...
                    X