• anno1503/ad1503 addon

hi
    i bought the german version of the game anno 1503 addon
    i scanned the cd with clonyxxl which didnt find any copy protection
    however, the full game has had securom 4.8X
    so i made a mds-image
    ->doesnt work
    in the readme file i found this:
    ACHTUNG: Programme, die virtuelle CD-ROM Laufwerke generieren, arbeiten NICHT mit dem
    Kopierschutz von ANNO 1503 zusammen und sollten komplett deinstalliert sein.
    in english:
    attention: programs that generate virtual cd-rom drives dont work with the copy protection of anno1503 and should be uninstalled completely
    can anyone help me?
    i sucks to use the cd anytime i wanna play
    can anyone help me to get rid of that copy protection?
    does anyone know it?

greetings
    bjb

Hi,

DT is blacklisted in the latest Securom version, we are aware of that problem and the next DT version will provide a solution for that (most likely :-))

Sloopy_DE
    Attention! - Please ignore this signature.

Comment

hi
      thx for the answer
      when will the next DT version be released?
      (i know: when it's done!; i only wanna know if it'll happen the next days/weeks/months??)
      is there another program that has similar functions but that isnt blacklisted?

bjb

Comment

Hi,

All i know is that the developers are working on the next version right now, so it will last not too long till it's released.

I do not use other virtual cd applications apart from Alcohol 120% and DT, but both of them are blacklisted right now. But you can use Alcohol to burn a cd using the RMPS feature, this will work with the Anno1503 AddOn. OK, it's not a working image on your harddisk, but it's a way to keep your original game cd secure on the shelf.

Sloopy_DE
        Attention! - Please ignore this signature.

Comment

hi
          Originally Posted by Sloopy_DE
          But you can use Alcohol to burn a cd using the RMPS feature, this will work with the Anno1503 AddOn. OK, it's not a working image on your harddisk, but it's a way to keep your original game cd secure on the shelf.
          i've already done that :mrgreen:
          works fine!

bjb

Comment

Working...
          X