Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about some feature of daemon

hi guys. please help me with these questions:
    1. Is safedisc 4 hider is the same with enable safe disc emulation in daemon? Cause when i play need for speed most wanted, i still need to use safedisc4hider.exe?
    2. Is emulation of safe disc, secureRom in daemon is enough to play or i also need cd protection tool (like safe disc 4 hider)?
    tool)
    3. Can cd protection tools and daemon work with various version of safedisc, securerom? (ie safedisc 1 2 4, secure rom 3 4)?
    4. Can Nero burning rom create 1:1 copy and save image as 1:1? Can you give a link to some sort of guides for this?
    yours sincerely,

Originally Posted by icestorm1988 View Post
    hi guys. please help me with these questions:
    1. Is safedisc 4 hider is the same with enable safe disc emulation in daemon? Cause when i play need for speed most wanted, i still need to use safedisc4hider.exe?
    2. Is emulation of safe disc, secureRom in daemon is enough to play or i also need cd protection tool (like safe disc 4 hider)?
    tool)
    3. Can cd protection tools and daemon work with various version of safedisc, securerom? (ie safedisc 1 2 4, secure rom 3 4)?
    4. Can Nero burning rom create 1:1 copy and save image as 1:1? Can you give a link to some sort of guides for this?
    yours sincerely,
    1.) No, it's not the same thing. SD4Hider hides any virtual drives to prevent being detected by the SD4 protection.

2.) yasu.copybase.ch --> YASU is the best hiding tool at the moment. And you need hiding tools for playing the newest SR and SD protected games.

3.) Yes, but there are many differences.

4.) No, you must do that with Alcohol 120% or 52%.
    Just look at www.alcohol-soft.com
    Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
    Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
    Schreibt mir eine PN!
    If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Comment

oh thx a lot. Finally there are kind people around.
      -So do i need to hide virtual driver when play starforce game?
      -does emulation support safedisc 3 (i.e i have an improperly 1:1 copy safedisc 3 games cd by drag'n'drop then does bad sector emulation help me to play it?)

Comment

Originally Posted by icestorm1988 View Post
        oh thx a lot. Finally there are kind people around.
        -So do i need to hide virtual driver when play starforce game?
        -does emulation support safedisc 3 (i.e i have an improperly 1:1 copy safedisc 3 games cd by drag'n'drop then does bad sector emulation help me to play it?)
        1.) In my opinion there's no way to hide the virtual drives to prevent blacklisting by SF. But there's a workaround.
        Just remove any data or whatever cables of your optical drives [I just removed the IDE cables at my drives] and then apply just ONE virtual drive with daemon tools. Mount a perfect image in it and play.

2.) Just remake a image with alcohol using a safedisc profile.
        After that, just mount it, cloak your virtual drives with YASU and play.
        Elfen Lied - unangefochtene Spitze der Animes.
        Habt ihr was an der dt. Sprachdatei zu meckern?
        Schreibt mir eine PN!
        If you've got questions that do not concern to account or hardware incompabilty stuff, you can write me a PM. Otherwise use our forum!

Comment

Working...
        X