No announcement yet.

How the hell do i create a image file?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the hell do i create a image file?

How in God's green earth do i create a image file for my game (I read the Help Section and still clueless) maybe someone can explain this in english for me :roll:
    Disturbed Monk ownz j00

nvm find out
    Disturbed Monk ownz j00

Comment

Hi Monk,

I'm probably the least qualified person on the entire internet to answer your question but at least you'll get a reply :-)

Depending on what software you're using, you should be able to do a search in the program help and get a step by step 'how-to'. I own CloneCD and Nero and this is the case with these two programs.

You can still get clonecd but not from the ELBY homepage anymore. I saw a link somewhere in these forums to SLYSOFT (I think) where you can still buy it. Nero you can get from their website or off the shelf.

Hope this helps you out.

booma

Comment

hmmm, then which software should i use?
        Disturbed Monk ownz j00

Comment

Use Alcohol120% or BlindWrite or CloneCD and read the help files ...

Comment

Originally Posted by Disturbed_Monk
            hmmm, then which software should i use?
            Monk,

Again, I'm no expert by any means but I've been reading up a little on the Alcohol 120 and it sounds like the way to go. (I'm thinking about buying it myself once I determine whether or not the burner on my new pc is adequate for reading and writing the newer protections.) A few months ago, I would have steered you toward CloneCD but since it's not updated anymore and the copy protection technology is marching on....it probably isn't the best bang for your buck.

booma

Comment

When you say Make an Image are you saying and ISO image. Is that what I need to create to play the games with Daemon.

Comment

Working...
              X