Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cd Drive Dissapeared

I had just formatted my pc, everything was working fine
    I installed the latest version of daemon but it did not assign a virtual drive and just showed up as drive D , no cd's or dvd's would play. I uninstalled daemon, and now my d drive has dissapeared altogether, i can hear the discs move in the drive but it wont play and theres no reference to a d drive at all.
    looked on ur forums for a solution, have done the kb article and done the upper and lower class filters , checked if any dtools drivers are left over in sys32 and also uninstalled my d drive which does show up in the device manager and says its working fine, nothing has helped.
    i apologise if i have missed any other solution on the forum but i cant see any other help, i dont really want to reformat yet again
    many thanks karen

Originally Posted by ksweet321 View Post
    I had just formatted my pc, everything was working fine
    I installed the latest version of daemon but it did not assign a virtual drive and just showed up as drive D , no cd's or dvd's would play. I uninstalled daemon, and now my d drive has dissapeared altogether, i can hear the discs move in the drive but it wont play and theres no reference to a d drive at all.
    looked on ur forums for a solution, have done the kb article and done the upper and lower class filters , checked if any dtools drivers are left over in sys32 and also uninstalled my d drive which does show up in the device manager and says its working fine, nothing has helped.
    i apologise if i have missed any other solution on the forum but i cant see any other help, i dont really want to reformat yet again
    many thanks karen
    Don't do drugs xD

Comment

yup same thing happend to me.

Comment

Have you tried to right-click My Computer, select Manage and then go to Disk Management?..

...to see what's exactly going on?

Comment

Working...
        X