BSODs with Vista x64, caused by DT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BSODs with Vista x64, caused by DT?

I've random Bluescreens like IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL or PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA and now after install of the new released DT 4.09.10 (no driver update? it didn't asked to reboot etc like most of the time I install a new DT version)
    I'm pretty sure it's a driver problem because...
    - My RAM is ok (Checked with Memtest86)
    - My CPU is ok (Checked with SuperPi, Prime95 and temperature is ok too)
    - My HDDs are ok (Chkdsk with option to scan every sector didn't found any bad sectors nor errors)
    But I don't know WHAT actually causes the Bluescreens
    I'm using Vista x64 (all available Windows Updates) with UAC on.
    Here my DxDiag and MsInfo32.nfo:

I wanted to analyze MiniDump but I got none for the error described below AND all other seem to be corrupted!? (gives me an error with MS debugging tools, 1392 or so)

Yes I know it's overclocked, but BSODs still happens when on default clock AND my current clocks work 100% stable (were stable under WinXP half a year ago, are stable while stress-testing (prime, superpi, games, ...))
    Oh, and after installing the new 4.09.10 version I got this error the first time: (this is why I actually write here because I found that error in google with an older version of DT)
    Modification of System Code or a Critical data Structure was detected
    0x00000109 (0xA3A039D89494E694, 0xB3B7465EE71190AD, 0xFFFFF8000204BC90, 0x0000000000000001)

Reboot is only required when an updated SPTD is installed.

Can you upload one of your minidumps that you received?

Comment

Maybe there is no need for a Minidump.
      It seems (after weeks of search for the problem) that one of my HDDs is corrupt.

Chkdsk didn't report any errors but today I installed the Wester Digital Diagnostic Tool and it gave me a "Test Cable Error" which is very rare. (Google only gives about 3-4 results)
      I already swapped cable, used new ones. I assume the problem is HDD-intern.

I will return the HDD, maybe that was the whole problem.
      Now I only have to backup around 300GB of DVB-recordings

Comment

Hey man,

I got thesame problem like yourself, random bluescreens like your errorcodes.
        My setup is a core2duo e6600, 4 gb ram, intel dp965lt motherboard and a 320 gb western digital harddrive.
        Have you found a sollution yet cause this is driving me crazy

Grtz

Comment

Working...
        X