Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daemon closing xp desktop or wont let it load.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daemon closing xp desktop or wont let it load.

First off I cant give the exact specs on my cpu becuase im not at it right now im actually at work. I know I have windows xp w/ service pack 2 and I have the latest version of daemon tools. Ok, so the problem is that my desktop on windows either A. wont load during start-up or B. when i open it up in my task manager it will open for about 15 sec then close again. I have NEVER had this problem unitl i loaded D-tools on my cpu. I downloaded it, opened the win rar file and double clicked to execute it. It load some it and said that it needed to restart to finish loading the rest. Since then my desktop has not been working correctly. Everything else on my cpu is fine its just that the desktop wont load or wont stay on my cpu. if someone can help me i would greaty appreciate it. also, i ran hijackthis and i could not find any trace of it on the cpu. thanks in advance.

Where did you download Daemon Tools? It does not come as a RAR-package.
    Please check new SPTD beta driver and report if it solves the issue:
    Need to mount or create an image? DAEMON Tools software is here at your service. Choose from laconic Lite, powerful Ultra or old but gold Pro and try for free.
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Originally Posted by Copytrooper View Post
      Where did you download Daemon Tools? It does not come as a RAR-package.
      Please check new SPTD beta driver and report if it solves the issue:
      http://www.disc-tools.com/download/sptdbeta
      thanks, ima check that out when i get home. if you or anyone else knows what the problem is or might be please let me know. i know this is a really minor problem, but i have just never had this happen.

Comment

Working...
      X