Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Install newest version

Hello,

When i Try to install the newest version of D-Tools it won't start.

After clicking that i've read the license agreement and click I agree, i get the message Internal setup error. Contact support.

Why doesnt work and how do i get i to work.

Thanx

Same problem

I have the same problem. When i agree the license => "Internal Setup Error. Contact support"

Comment

I also received the same error. I tried downloading the setup program from both mirrors as well as the main download link, but encountered the error all three times. I'm going to guess that the problem is simply a compilation error; it would be nice if someone on the development team could check this out as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

I have the same error. I've tried all three links.
        My symptoms are exactly the same, click ok to the licence agreement and the error occurs immediately.
        I've tried rebooting twice with no effect.

XP Service Park 2 build 2600
        Running as administrator on a Win2K3 domain.

Comment

Install SPTD 1.45 beta (forum.duplexsecure.com). Reboot and then try again.
          Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
          Peace Through Power

Comment

I was testing something to take screenshots for a post in the searchbar section of the forum, and used the x64 download from the main download page with no problems. I didn't install SPTD (since I already had it installed), but DTools itself installed fine.

Comment

Blazkowicz: Thanks very much for your help, the install worked fine after manually installing SPTD.
              Cheers

Comment

Worked fine for me too, thanks

Comment

Working...
                X