hwo do I make .MDS with ******** 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hwo do I make .MDS with ******** 2?

I've only started using ******** 2.0, and I am not sure how to create an .MDS file with it.

How do you do this :?:

Also, I'm not sure about ********'s .xmd file format. Can this be mounted with Daemon tools :?:

xmd and msd are basically the same, except for a different ending. So there should be no problem mounting with D-tools.

Comment

You can change the endings DAEMON Tools looks for when mounting an image to 'All files'. Then simply select your ******** image and mount it.

Comment

iґve tried this with "Gothic2"
        it does not work- partly
        I used ******** 2.00.190 trial vers. to get an image- itґs working fine but just with its built in emulation, daemon vers.326 canґt find this.
        And it has an other ending: .xmf
        Please help me!

Comment

Maybe you should try to mount such file with "all.files" - Option, just give it a try and report here if this work for you

Comment

Thank you!
            now i ve got it!
            It was my fault, because ******** produces two files: a .xmf and such a .xmd file, but itґs ending was not shown, iґve tried it out before but was not realizing that daemon had mounted it, i thought that there has to pop up some "mounted device window" if it works, but daemon doesn`t make such a show it just mount it in the background and thatґs it.

Comment

Working...
            X