Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4.09HE - Notification icon, error 2

Greetings,
    I have a problem when deploying Daemon Tools 4.09HE via SMS 2.0 (yeah it's old but still work).
    The problem is that deamon tools need to run once with and administrator account then after that, it work under an account with restricted access. Fine, usually when we get that kind of problem, we just launch the application under the SMS installation account and kill it. But when we execute D-Tools via SMS with an administrator account, we get that error message on a closed session.
    Daemon Tools
    Failed to add notification icon, error 2!
    This happen only when SMS start D-Tools in the background on a closed session (no user log on the computer, only SMS in the background). If we start D-Tools via SMS when a user is logged on the computer, it work perfectly...
    There is any workaround this bug? Usually we deploy our software when no user are logged on a computer.
    Thanks a lot and sorry for my english, it's not my native language...

/BUMP!

No reply in the last 2 months...

Comment

I doubt many people have experience with SMS. I know I have years of experience with computers, and have never used SMS (I'm assuming you mean Systems Management Server, btw).

Comment

Working...
      X