Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

System reboots after executing Daemon. (Minidump)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System reboots after executing Daemon. (Minidump)

Concretly with the last version 4.09 x86, but i've suffered that with older versions. I tried with stpd 1.43, 1,47 beta, uninstalling, reinstalling, installing clean, trying everything. But there is a weird problem in this pc with daemon tools/stpd.

It uses the Asrock K7NF2-Raid Motherboard, i don't know if this may be the essential problem. I installed last motherboard drivers. Processor is an Athlon 1700+, 768mb ddr 266.

Well i would be grateful if you can give me any solution. I'm attaching the link to the minidump file.

(you have to wait 20 secs in order to be able to download), i didn't know any better upload server. See you

Your crash is caused by afs2k.sys.

Comment

Solved!

I searched for "afs2k.sys" in google, and the second link, a guy called Ben zeen told a place where to update it:

The version that downloaded was 3.1.14.2(886), the same version I was running. However, I found version 3.1.20 dated Feb. 29, 2004 at URL http://www.simplisoftware.com/Public...alifiedAfsinst

Comment

So my problem was gone with version 3.1.19.

Thks for pointing to afs2k.sys since i thought it wasn't the real cause of the crash but a bad management of daemon tools with the driver.

Thks see you

Comment

Working...
        X