New Customer User

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Customer User

Hi, I decided to buy a serial and become a new customer. I heard that I can access a new forum and exclusive content. Iґm still waiting for the email with the serial, can u check that? Thanks.

Same here. According to this sticky we should send a pm to Netsoerfer but that's not allowed, I tried. Hope some admin will see this thread.
    BTW, my registration might have been a little chaotic, considering that the first payment (Hungarian VISA) was first reported to have failed by share-it, then I used another card (Japanese VISA), this time it succeeded. After a week, however, I received a mail from share-it that my first payment too was successful. To avoid having paid for registration 2x, I cancelled the first (problematic) one. Hope DT team did receive my money.

Comment

DT team is too busy atm. Cant tell you why Hold your breath peeps, everything will be ok as soon as possible.

Comment

We'll check what's going on.
        We apologize for any inconvenience.
        Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
        They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Nothing happens, no news and no changes. I think DT Team have the sufficient time to give me customer privileges...

Comment

hmm. definitley here goes something wrong. We will check this,
            nevertheless, we grant you access now.

Comment

Thank you LocutusofBorg. I have my privileges now. Cheers !!!!

Comment

I don't have customer access and I have waited 14 days. Would appreciate some feedback

Comment

Originally Posted by PostApoc View Post
                  I don't have customer access and I have waited 14 days. Would appreciate some feedback
                  Dude, same problem here.I purchased DT Pro 27.06.2007 and still got no customer tag.I PM-d admins-no luck, contacted after 10 days through disc-soft support ticket-still no answer.I would appreciate if someone answers our questions here.Anyone?
                  We are the Borg.Resistance is futile!

Comment

Originally Posted by DeeMon View Post
                    Dude, same problem here.I purchased DT Pro 27.06.2007 and still got no customer tag.I PM-d admins-no luck, contacted after 10 days through disc-soft support ticket-still no answer.I would appreciate if someone answers our questions here.Anyone?
                    Still wating too

Comment

Locutus is ill, some guy in holidays. He mentioned in another
                      thread he take care of it next days

Comment

I am still waiting.Is there any particular reason why am i not granted customer status even after almost one month from purchase day?
                        Would appreciate some feedback on this.
                        We are the Borg.Resistance is futile!

Comment

I too haven't got access to the customer forum. Bought my license 26-06-2007.

Comment

The same thing comes to me, bought it at 30th june. Still waiting. They should optimize the communications between the reseller and the board.

Comment

Same problem here, although I already posted my case in a thread and wrote an e-mail to Locutus. But so far, I have not recieved an answer. Would be nice, if someone could clear things up for me.
                              My post had the title "Am I a Customer", if someone wants to look, at hat I wrote about my case.

Comment

Working...
                              X