Looking for Dtool 4.06HE or 4.08HE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Dtool 4.06HE or 4.08HE

I am looking for 4.06 and 4.08 HE because a new game is supposed to work with this version and not with the latest version of dtools. Unfortunately in the archive are only 3.x versions. Are these versions available somewhere?

Which game is "supposed" to work with v4.06/.08 and not 4.09?
    Note latest announcement:
    Everybody be cool! You, be cool!
    They'll keep fighting! And they'll win!

Comment

Originally Posted by Copytrooper View Post
      Which game is "supposed" to work with v4.06/.08 and not 4.09?
      Note latest announcement:
      http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/obey-rules-t17181.html
      Hospital Tycoon, it's available through retailer network in the netherlands atm.

(I am keeping in mind gamecopyworld eula, just want to make a backup;
      Keep the following in mind when making a backup of an Original Game CD/DVD:
      You are LEGALLY ALLOWED to make a personal backup of an Original Game CD/DVD as long as you are the owner of the Original Game CD/DVD.
      You are NOT ALLOWED to sell, rent or give away any backups of copyrighted Games CD/DVD's, as this is not allowed by Copyright Laws.
      You MUST DESTROY any backups when you don't legally own the Original Game CD/DVD anymore (e.g. selling or giving it away)
      Before making a backup, check in the supplied manual or on the back of the CD/DVD, if there are special conditions or provisions for making a personal backup
      )

Comment

I tried to install daemon tools 3.x from the site but after the setup without rebout I got daemon tools 4.09 HE :S.
        I did uninstall this software? How do I really uninstall deamon tools so I can install an older version?

Comment

Well in general, v4 is better than v3.

Maybe you can try to upgrade the SPTD to 1.47, and then try v4.09 with the game again.

Comment

Try these, DT 4.06 and 4.08 as 32Bit and 64Bit.

These are the originals from this site, i backupped them on my HDD !

You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
            sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

The new version-4.3.03: Deposit Files

Comment

Working...
              X