PDA

View Full Version : Daemon tools says mounted drive empty

TokenBad
12.06.2007, 01:14
I installed daemon tools and mounted an cue-bin file and installed a game...now even after removing, cleaning registery and rebooting everytime try to mount an image...even the one that already worked...it says they are all empty..or they just don't load. Computer runs xp Pro. Any ideas on how to fix this would be great...

TokenBad

Copytrooper
12.06.2007, 13:50
Is there a drive letter assigned to the virtual drive, and what do you see in device manager (which drivers installed, yellow exclamation marks)?

TokenBad
12.06.2007, 16:27
It shows the virtual drive and all that...but then says the mounted image is there but nothing there...I checked device manager...and no yellow ! points

TokenBad

Copytrooper
12.06.2007, 17:06
Sure it shows the drive, if device manager is ok, but is there a drive letter assigned to it? If you left-click on tray icon, does it say "Device 0: [X:] No Media" (i.e. letter X: assigned), or "Device 0: [ ] No Media" (i.e. NO letter assigned)?

TokenBad
14.06.2007, 06:06
Sure it shows the drive, if device manager is ok, but is there a drive letter assigned to it? If you left-click on tray icon, does it say "Device 0: [X:] No Media" (i.e. letter X: assigned), or "Device 0: [ ] No Media" (i.e. NO letter assigned)?

Yes it shows the letter assigned to it...and it shows what is mounted but when click on the drive in my computer it says drive is empty.

TokenBad

Development
15.06.2007, 21:02
Check this:

http://www.daemon-tools.cc/dtcc/image-automatically-unmounting-t17367.html

How you created your image and where is it located (controller/drive/filesystem)?

TokenBad
19.06.2007, 02:11
These are files downloaded as cue bin files or iso files...like ubuntu or dreamlinux...stuff like that...

TokenBad

TokenBad
24.06.2007, 19:31
I know the files are not bad cause can burn them and they work...so it has to be something with daemon tools or something in windows that is blocking it...or maybe even the driver that is being used...but I don't see any problems...so I don't have any idea on how to fix this..

TokenBad

Nodens
24.06.2007, 21:48
Question: Do you have Autorun/Auto Insert Notification disabled?

TokenBad
25.06.2007, 00:45
No its not disabled. Its not that it will not auto load...it says they are empty...no files...even though works if burn the files to disk...just will not work in daemon tools or 120%

TokenBad

Question: Do you have Autorun/Auto Insert Notification disabled?

Nodens
26.06.2007, 07:54
The reason why I asked is that if Auto Insert Notification is off (and if you disable autorun via the registry key this also get off) then windows doesn't refresh and your drive will show empty or an older disk.

TokenBad
28.06.2007, 01:08
The reason why I asked is that if Auto Insert Notification is off (and if you disable autorun via the registry key this also get off) then windows doesn't refresh and your drive will show empty or an older disk.

Wild thats what it is doing...but autoload is on...both in windows and in daemon tools...

TokenBad

TokenBad
28.06.2007, 23:12
Wild thats what it is doing...but autoload is on...both in windows and in daemon tools...
TokenBad

I searched on google and tried the fix for that in the registry and stuff...still didn't work. So I don't know what it is doing it.

TokenBad