Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT Pro and Alcohol Upgrade

Hello,
    since the DT team is working closely together with the Alcohol 120% team, it would be interesting if there will be an update/upgrade for alcohol 120% users as well.
    Any information available on this yet?
    Thx
    Eierbär

Well, if you visited Alcohol's site, you would find out that there was a new version lately.

Alcohol

Comment

Originally Posted by MaLing View Post
      Well, if you visited Alcohol's site, you would find out that there was a new version lately.
      Alcohol
      Thx for your answer. I know about the recent update from Alcohol. But I am talking about the newly introduced features such as tages dumper and other very useful options in DT pro.
      So far, whenever there was an update from DT, at the same time or a few days later, there was an Alcohol update as well - with the same new features.
      BTW: does DT pro offer the option to produce images and to burn them, or is it a mounting/emulaion software only. In the latter case, I anyway would need to keep Alcohol 120 installed.
      Eierbär

Comment

For now, its only for Image Creation and and usage of them. No Burning Features, but thats not Final, if or if not, if i remember right.

Tages Dumper and such things are DT exclusives.
        You weak pathetic fool, it's all to easy
        sysProfile (Click me)

Comment

This is true, though Alcohol may be introducing their own Tages dumper in a future update. No set word on when, though.

Comment

Working...
          X