X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DT crashes when mounting image

DT:daemon4091-x86
    SCSI:SPTDinst-v147-x86
    When mounting image, by clicking tray icon->mount image, DT closes itself(process daemon.exe vanhishes). Virtual drives still stay after tray icon has disappeared. Restarting daemon.exe bring tray icon back.

Sorry about new topic, there was an old topic related to same problem but my post did not appear there (because it was not yet accepted by admin, and i realized after posting this topic that new posts must be accepted by admin)

Comment

Have you tried the SPTD 1.49 beta?

Comment

This obviously has nothing to do with SPTD but with some shell extension in your system that causes crash.

Comment

I tried updating to SPTD 1.49 beta but it has not any effect. What you mean whit "shell extension" and how to solve that? I have used latest DT since it released and it worked fine until two days ago it stopped working.

Comment

Also, it crashes when:
            Right click tray icon and
            help->manual, donation, homepage or e-mail support.

Comment

Same shitty problem

I'm having the same problem. Daemon tools freezes when I try to browse for iso's (clicking drive letter in DT). DT also freezes when I try to right click the tray icon (yes, I use Windows). I figured it might be trying to open an inaccessible path when trying to open up the file browser, so I uninstalled DT and reinstalled it. No luck. I'm starting to hate this software because I've become so dependent on it and now that I can't get it to work I feel like it's f***ing me up the shizz hole with this crap.

Comment

Working...
              X