Newsletter Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newsletter Question

When I registered I noticed there was an opt in or out newsletter. I decided not to opt in because I get over 150 spam emails a day and it takes time to setup my filters to accept newsletters. I've since changed my mind and feel the newsletter might be valuable for new release announcements etc. Is there a place where I can opt back in? The logical place I thought it would be is in the profile options but I didn't see it. If anyone can point me in the correct direction that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Marshall

We don't have any newsletter/mailing list. Maybe we'll add such a feature in the future.

Comment

There I go imagining things again! LOL I need to maybe get some decent sleep. Take it easy.

Comment

BTW Hats off to the developers and staff here. You guys are doing a great job providing a cool and useful product and great support for it as well. I've been a user for awhile but I'm new to the site, I remember when it was still kind of underground. It's really come a long way. Keep up the good work!!!

Comment

Working...
        X