Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xp and dt 3.26

hi

some time ago i had some probs with dt 3.26 and win xp+sp1 ( virtual scsi driver not found and reboot error... ) i did a reinstall of win xp on my system...
    now the only thing on my hd is the os and daemon tools... and it doesnt work... i never had such probs with older versions of daemon tools before...

well , after i installed it , it worked ! i was able to mount images of clone cd and blindwrite... and even install apps and work with them...
    but then the old errors/bugs appeared again ! , everytime i reboot my system i get a bluescreen ,everytime i want to start daemon tools 3.26 it stops and gives me virtual scsi driver not found... exactly the same errors like before the reinstall...

i dont know what to do to fix the problem , using an older version wont helb because the images i need to install from aint be read by older dt versions...

plz help !

~sciron

Please post your system specs.

Comment

I have this same problem on my computer, it is a AMD Athlon 1600XP wit h 256mb ram, asus a7v266 motherboard (via kt266 chipset, UGG!!). I have noticed that it doesn't crash when SP-1 isn't installed.. so go figure. GREAT PROGRAM GUYS! keep up the good work, hope this tidbit of info helps you.

MagicaL

Comment

Working...
      X