Problems running DT Pro 4.10.0215

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems running DT Pro 4.10.0215

I installed DT Pro and installation went fine. I already had DT installed, so I removed that and rechecked to make sure everything for Pro was still installed. When I first tried running Pro I got a message saying "This program requires Windows 2000 with SPTD 1.43 or higher. Kernel debugger must be deactivated."

I'm running Windows XP SP2 with the SPTD installed with Pro (rechecked with downloadable version). I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling with reboots but still get the message. Any help would be appreciated.

Is it just me, or why can't i see your customer tag?

Do you have any Kernel Debugger running on your machine?

First try to uninstall DT and the SPTD (use the STPD installer and just click uninstall. you can find it on www.duplex-secure.com)

Then try to reinstall DTPro.

I had this Prob once and uninstalling reinstalling solved the prob.

Comment

Tried multiple uninstalls and reinstalls to no avail. No debugger that I know of running. I had 4.091 with SPTD 1.43 running fine moments before using new version.

As for customer tag, no idea. purchased pro yesterday.

Comment

Try to install usual DT again then - it works?
        Only Pro shows such error?
        Both versions can be installed at same time.

Comment

There is one in German customer forum too with this issue...
          And yes for him only Pro v4.10.0215 shows this problem (it still worked with previous DT Pro builds)... v4.09.1 still works without any problems...

Comment

Maybe license file is corrupt? Does it show valid signature in file properties in Windows?

Comment

At least for the German person not... Also there seems to be at least one person who need to revoke daily using Vista although no hardware-change (also German forum) - but could be related to something different, of course, too...
              Last edited by ghost_zero; 25.06.2007, 21:10.

Comment

My license file says it the digital signature is ok. BTW, does that need to be in the directory installing from or to? Gonna reinstall 4.09 with 4.10 so i can still use it until i can figure this out..

Comment

I installed DT Pro and installation went fine. I already had DT installed, so I removed that and rechecked to make sure everything for Pro was still installed. When I first tried running Pro I got a message saying "This program requires Windows 2000 with SPTD 1.43 or higher. Kernel debugger must be deactivated."

I'm running Windows XP SP2 with the SPTD installed with Pro (rechecked with downloadable version). I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling with reboots but still get the message. Any help would be appreciated.
                  I the User from the German Section who have the same Problem.

I have installed the Adware Version and this works fine...the Costumer Version sayґs : Kernal debugger must be Disable.
                  Gruß Jörg
                  Sony-Ericsson Handy Themes

Comment

JoergSelters, please, look into your PM.

mentar, please, pay attention your PM is turned off and your e-mail address is unavailable. Please, contact DTPro support to solve the problem.
                    DAEMON Tools Pro Support Team
                    DAEMON Tools online help systems: http://daemon-help.com
                    http://daemonpro-help.com

Comment

Originally Posted by SUPPORT1 View Post
                      JoergSelters, please, look into your PM.
                      mentar, please, pay attention your PM is turned off and your e-mail address is unavailable. Please, contact DTPro support to solve the problem.
                      the DLL is send.
                      Gruß Jörg
                      Sony-Ericsson Handy Themes

Comment

Sorry, been at work all day. I was unaware my PM was turned off, but email is on now. Sorry again.

Comment

Please, mentar, check your mail now.
                          DAEMON Tools Pro Support Team
                          DAEMON Tools online help systems: http://daemon-help.com
                          http://daemonpro-help.com

Comment

Thank you, new file took care of problem.

Comment

i installed dt pro, made an image of tortuga and mounted it.
                              after autostart i chose to install the game and my system was frozen. even the taskmanager was unable to start.

after reboot i tried to mount an ccd-image and the same happend.

sptd is 1.50

what should i do to solve this problem?

Comment

Working...
                              X