Customers forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customers forum

I just bought DT Pro and i want to acess customers forum but I cannot see where is located. Should i do something more to recive rights for acess?

How have you bought DT Pro? Via credit card or other option? Also you have to wait until an admin grant you access to customer forum.
    Make something idiot proof, but then they just make a better idiot
    Peace Through Power

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
      How have you bought DT Pro? Via credit card or other option? Also you have to wait until an admin grant you access to customer forum.
      I bought it via credit card. Tnx for the info.

Comment

Originally Posted by Blazkowicz View Post
        Also you have to wait until an admin grant you access to customer forum.
        I suspect it will take a while as the admin are probably very busy today possibly days rather than hours?

Comment

yep. Thats the problem. We are a bit overloaded but the
          access to forums is soon automatically granted.
          Nevertheless, we will grant access to everyone and wont
          forget about anyone!

Comment

Ok! Good to know.

Comment

I certainly hope so, i just bought DT Pro (and i like it) and would like to see the customer forum, too.Good work guys.
              We are the Borg.Resistance is futile!

Comment

I also hope to get access to the customer forum soon

Comment

Is there any difference in being a Customer other than the new forums?

Comment

Yes. You get advance notice on new releases. You get extras that aren't available to non-customers. And most importantly, you get the satisfaction of knowing you've helped fund the development of future versions.

Comment

I still did not receive access to customers forum and the customer tag.Should this take so long?
                      We are the Borg.Resistance is futile!

Comment

Originally Posted by DeeMon View Post
                        I still did not receive access to customers forum and the customer tag.Should this take so long?
                        Same here....still waiting :-S

Comment

Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
                          Yes. You get advance notice on new releases. You get extras that aren't available to non-customers. And most importantly, you get the satisfaction of knowing you've helped fund the development of future versions.
                          believe it or not, but this was one of the reasons i bought dt pro. used dt as freeware for years now and buying dt pro was some reason to give something back and support the development team ...
                          like your products, keep on going!

Comment

Originally Posted by fgw View Post
                            believe it or not, but this was one of the reasons i bought dt pro. used dt as freeware for years now and buying dt pro was some reason to give something back and support the development team ...
                            like your products, keep on going!
                            I can only agree, i've used DT for years as well, and i'm happy to support them by buying DT Pro, even though the only thing i use DT for is mounting images.

Was more thinking about if a Customer tag also meant that replies didn't have to be moderated, as that's one thing i really hate on a forum :P

Comment

Originally Posted by FISKER_Q View Post
                              Was more thinking about if a Customer tag also meant that replies didn't have to be moderated, as that's one thing i really hate on a forum :P
                              When you become a customer your posts appear straight away

Comment

Working...
                              X