UltraISO doesnot recognise Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UltraISO doesnot recognise Pro

The new DT Pro is not recognised by UltraISO. It says "unsupported program".
    None of the drives are made writable !!! which was promised to be taken care of in pro version!! Or I am doing something wrong ?

Huh? If you're talking about the virtual drives, they are virtual DVD-ROM drives, not virtual DVD±RW drives. You can't "burn" to the virtual drives.

Comment

and why would you want to burn to a virtual drive in the first place? To create images? What do you think UltraISO is for?

Comment

Originally Posted by Novecento View Post
        and why would you want to burn to a virtual drive in the first place? To create images? What do you think UltraISO is for?
        ============
        UltraIso never burns FYI
        it burns with detected Burning SW and it makes images from detected drives. So till version 4091 it was detecting DT as a virtual drive SW but not DTPro!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        I feel it clears your idea. Whats wrong if UISO makes images from virtual drives ? I can make new image from taking SW of my existing image mounted with DTPro.. Whats wrong in it ?
        Its a bug in DTPro I felt and still I feel! Nothing wrong if we can get it corrected..

Comment

Well, just for the record, there's absolutely no point in making an image of an image. Not to mention that doing so will probably make the second image unusable, as copy protection information usually doesn't work so well in a 2nd generation copy.

Comment

And I'd like to add to the record, that UltraISO can open most image formats and save as another. So there's no point in mounting an image in DT to make an image from the vdrive.

Comment

Originally Posted by librabasu View Post
              ============
              UltraIso never burns FYI
              it burns with detected Burning SW and it makes images from detected drives. So till version 4091 it was detecting DT as a virtual drive SW but not DTPro!
              UltraISO can burn using it's own engine or a burning engine from some other software (such as Nero, Roxio, etc.). However, DT does not have a burning engine, so DT has never been used to burn by UltraISO.
              UltraISO can manage some settings for virtual drives (DT, Alcohol, and UltraISO's own virtual drive implementation). I suspect that UltraISO may need to be updated to handle DT Pro's virtual drives, but that's a question for UltraISO's developer, xoben, to answer. You should take this to the UltraISO forum.

Comment

Somehow, I don't see this happening, since DTools and UltraISO aren't exactly friendly towards each other. In fact, I can guarantee that the newer revision of MDS/MDF will probably not be supported by UltraISO. Or if it is, it will take quite a while, since they'll have to figure out the new format themselves.

Comment

No, you are wrong here:

UltraIso (EZBSystems) and DT Team are good friends.

Reason for UI / DT Pro "prob" is indeed only a needed update

Comment

Oh, must be another software I was thinking of. My bad.

Comment

Originally Posted by LocutusofBorg View Post
                      No, you are wrong here:

THX for clarifying this.
                      It's great to know that both of you fight at the same side.Makes it only better for us to do things we like with our expensive discs.

Comment

Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
                        Oh, must be another software I was thinking of. My bad.
                        Your thinking of Virtual CD I think
                        No, you cannot have my signature, unless you pay me. I am famous you know.

Comment

Ah, I was thinking about that after LoB posted, but I just couldn't quite get it off the tip of my brain. Thanks, Dllfile.

Comment

Originally Posted by LocutusofBorg View Post
                            No, you are wrong here:
                            Reason for UI / DT Pro "prob" is indeed only a needed update
                            Thanx locutus

Comment

Working...
                            X