Am I a Customer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I a Customer?

Back in November 05 I registered Daemon Tools and payed for it over shareit.com. I recieved all the e-mails confirming my payment and everything.
    Now my question: Am I a customer or not?
    Because IF I am a customer, shouldn't I have access to daemon tools pro? Beacuse as of this moment I don't have access to it. I don't seem to find customer downloads or customer support forum, either. So did I miss something?
    Please, don't get me wrong. I don't demand access to anything. I'm just curious and trying to find out whether I missed something.
    If my payment did not make me a customer, just tell me, and then I know, I have to purchase Daemon Tools Pro.

If you paid for DT back in Nov. 05 you should be a customer and have access to DT Pro.

I suggest you contact LocutusofBorg about this issue
    locutus@daemon-tools.cc

Comment

You should probably include the details from the e-mails concerning your purchase when you do.

Comment

Alright, since both of you suggested it, I contacted locutus. Let's hope we can solve this problem.

Comment

How does this work with DT Pro then? Shouldn't i be listed as a customer too?

Comment

Originally Posted by FISKER_Q View Post
            How does this work with DT Pro then? Shouldn't i be listed as a customer too?
            did you buy DT-pro or supported Daemon-tools??

Comment

Originally Posted by chrashoverraid View Post
              did you buy DT-pro or supported Daemon-tools??
              I bought DT Pro yesterday yeah.

Comment

i think the moderators will give you acces to the customer forum within a week! (i think they are very busy at the moment!)

Comment

It has been a month

It has been a month now, since I contactes Locutus. So far I have not recieved a reply. I did not expect a reply right away, but a month is a bit much.
                  If someone knows, who else I could contact with my issue or tell Locutus to look at my post that would be great. Obviously he is not responding to my e-mail.

Thanks.

Comment

You should write him again. Maybe he overlooked your mail by mistake. Normally reaction time is very short.
                    Last edited by FordPrefect; 01.08.2007, 10:15.

Comment

I am a DTPro customer, and have been for a month now. I have e-mailed Locutus with no reply back on this same issue??

Comment

Working...
                      X